Monday, June 2, 2008

What would Sawyer call you?















What would your nickname be? I'm a Lost fan, so I was a little curious when I found out there is an actual Sawyer Nickname Generator on the Lost website.

I'm not exactly sure what Sawyer was thinking, but 2 out of 3 times I was nicknamed Math Boy. Huh? The third I was Commander Mao. Whatever. I stopped only for fear that they would get worse if I kept trying.

Jay was Third Degree. Amanda was Metro. Elizabeth was Einstein. Jack was Frosty.

Now go get Sawyered.

3 comments:

George said...

Mine was "Betty". THAT is just one more reason I refuse to watch LOST!

The Nicholsons said...

I'll trade my Math Boy for your Betty. My friend, the other Nikki, got Milquetoast. Possibly the best worst one yet.

George said...

I re-did it with slightyly different answers and it came back with "Cloudy". I think I like Betty better.