Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 Things I've Learned (So Far) About Dogs


1. I always thought having a dog would require too much energy. Turns out dogs give more energy than they take.

2. Chihuahuas like the ladies. If you are a woman, you are automatically a rock star. Men and children must earn this status.

3. No dog should be called tiny, toy, miniature, extra small, yipyip or catdog. Definitely not catdog. It's rude and I apologize to any dogs I may have offended in the past.

4. A hot dog stinks. I don't care how clean he is, a hot dog really stinks.

5. Don't let the dog back in until you've personally witnessed the post-potty boot-scoot. If he doesn't do it outside, he will do it inside!

1 comment:

Tim O'Keefe said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've just been reading some of your posts. Fun!