Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Funnies

I love laughter. I love to laugh, I love it when others laugh, and I especially love it when my kids laugh. It really doesn't take much to make me laugh. I'm definitely the dork who can't watch America's Funniest Home Videos without laughing myself into tears. I don't even watch that show because I seriously think I scare my children.

So, in hopes of sharing the laughs, I've been saving links to blog articles that make me laugh. Here are a few, and I hope they at least force a smile. Just a heads up, the third link does contain some language to describe a fat cat that some may find offensive. I also found it to be the funniest. Go figure.

1. An email that you should NEVER have to send to your guitar teacher (Whoorl)

2. Advice from my Mom, part I and II (Mighty Girl)

3. I am not at all afraid of my cat (Finslippy)

4. An Open Letter To Yankees Regarding Use of the Word "Y'all" (Rocks In My Dryer)

No comments: