Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crouching Fairies, Hidden R2D2

The whole gang at Boo at the Zoo




Doesn't this looks like a still shot from a real Indiana Jones movie set? Also proof that Grant's gun was lost somewhere between the magician and the front gate...


From front to back, Elizabeth eating a glow stick, Blythe as Freddie Krueger fairy, Jennifer as you betcha Palin, and me as myself holding R2D2. Seriously, would it have killed someone to tell me I was wearing highwaters? At first glance I thought maybe I was just wearing high tops with my jeans tucked in.

Elizabeth and beard Daddy. I made Jay grow a beard so that when Halloween rolled around we could turn it into a perfect Teddy Roosevelt moustache. We were supposed to dress up as Sacagawea and Teddy Roosevelt from Night at the Museum. But I forgot about the costume part. Good idea though, huh?

No comments: