...for exactly one hour and thirty-eight seconds.
Just long enough for:
(1) every adult in the infant/toddler room to hold and soothe him;
(2) 4 sugar cookies to be hand fed to him;
(3) him to stay behind at playground time with two doting adults and the whole classroom to explore on his own;
(4) his Mommy to be called and told "we don't know what's wrong with him, he won't stop crying"; and
(5) his Mommy to come pick him up early.
So what happens when Mom gets there? He turns into Joe Cool, pretends he doesn't know who she is, and walks around the room showing off like someone just inflated his manly chest.
Jackboy3 is learning trickery from his sisters. He will be reprogrammed this evening.