Friday, April 17, 2009

A River Runs Through It

My brother Seth just moved from this:

Devil's Thumb Ranch, Tabernash, CO

to this:

Missoula, MT


I can't decide which is more amazing! The picture from Devil's Thumb Ranch really doesn't do it justice, but I took it myself with a disposable camera. I was about 100months pregnant in high altitude and remember walking sideways even though my brain was telling me to walk straight. After Jay had a couple of beers at that elevation, he started walking sideways too! Ah, good times.

Anyway, Seth just moved to Missoula, and I had to post the picture above because it is just breathtaking.

It also looks like Seth has already started to teach the trout who's in charge.

I've never been to Missoula, but according to Norman McLean "the world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." Seth, let me know how that turns out!

No comments: