Thursday, October 22, 2009

Harvest Party

Amanda and Jack had fun at their preschool Harvest Party yesterday. They were both sick until yesterday, Jack had it the worst with croup. But they were magically fine and dandy for the party.


Amanda and Jack cuddling



Jack and his friend Lisabeth. Jay and Lisabeth's Dad work together so this year has been fun to have both of these cuties in the same class. The chubby cheeks in the two year old classes are too much!

Jack trying to figure out his craft. In the background it looks like Amanda is about to get punched in the nose.


Amanda doing the bean bag toss.

Last night we went right back to waking up during the night, crying, sniffling, coughing, etc. The finale is always my favorite: they climb into our KING size bed and develop tentacles that attach only to me. Amanda doesn't like to be the only one awake suffering, so she taps me constantly to make sure I'm "with her." Jack has to have a hold of my arm and scratch his tiny little toenails up and down my leg all night long. Jay has been hit with something nasty too, and he took NyQuil last night. NyQuil does weird things! I swear he was having dreams that he was a monster, I didn't know whether to laugh or save the children.

Hopefully one more good night sleep will get it out of everyone's system and we can enjoy some Boo at the Zoo this weekend!

No comments: