Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Excuses

I'm not sure if I remember how to blog, it's been a while. I don't really know why.

I guess over the holidays there were just a lot of...well, holidays.

Amanda singing in her preschool fall show

Blythe, Elizabeth, Jack and Amanda at Uncle Owen's house on Thanksgiving

Christmas Morning

One of Jack's noisiest Christmas treasures. Protects him from those corners though.


The kids were stuck in a revolving door of ear infections, sinus infections and croup. Amanda is still stuck on ear infections, one more round of antibiotics starts today. Jack lost too much weight from his little body fighting constant croup. X-rays confirmed that he hadn't swallowed any toys; he was ultimately put on an Advair inhaler and Singular. We also did our best to put him on a solid fat boy anti-diet and he is officially back on the weight charts! He is doing much better.

Jack got a "Lloyd Christmas" haircut and can make the most annoying sound in the world.

But wait, I have other excuses for blog neglect.

During the holidays I discovered facebook and Wii. You can't deny the power. I really had no chance. Oh, and I read all four Twilight books like a 15 year old girl on crack. Jay was home for two weeks so I also had to occasionally look busy. We do a mean duet of Islands in the Stream on Wii American Idol.

Now we are all back to our regularly scheduled programming. The kids are as sweet as ever. Elizabeth was actually excited for school to start again and she is spelling and reading more every day.

Amanda the Sleeping Beauty in the car yesterday

So, welcome 2009!

I'm back on blog and I must say...

No comments: